Download the best of Userfocus. For free.
If you're a user experience designer, start here.
This eBook contains 100 pages of real-world help on user experience design, in handy portable form.
- A CRAP way to improve usability
- 7 myths about paper prototyping
- Help! What The Beatles can teach us about writing support material
- Confessions of an Axure Master: 5 shortcuts for laying out Axure pages in record time
- Communicating errors
- 4 ways to prototype faster
- Why you need a user experience vision (and how to create and publicise it)
- Card Games for Information Architects
- Tips for writing user manuals
- Five kinds of Ďaltí text
Download pdf version — best for printing.
Download mobi version — best for Kindle.
Download epub version — best for Android.
Download epub version via iTunes — best for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
If you like it, please share it!
If you want to email this book to someone or offer it as a download on your own web site or blog, go ahead. All we ask is that you don't change it and you don't charge for it. Let us know if you post it online and we'll add a link to it.
And please tell your followers on Twitter about it!