We make house calls!
We can bring this course to you and run it for a fixed all-inclusive fee no matter where you are. All you have to do is provide the delegates and the meeting room.
Next scheduled course
We schedule this course based on demand. If you want to attend a public course, click on the button below. Once we get 8 like-minded individuals we'll schedule a course and let you know.
Overview: The Common Industry Format for Usability Test Reports
About your trainer
This seminar is led by Dr. David Travis, the author of E-Commerce Usability. David has more than 20 years experience in the field of user centred design and has delivered over 100 seminars in usability for a range of private and public sector organisations. He was one of the contributors to The Common Industry Format for Usability Test Reports.
This seminar is aimed at
- Software engineers
- Business analysts
- Interface designers
- Project managers
- Marketing managers
- web site designers
- E-commerce developers
You will learn how to
- Describe a standard format for a test plan.
- Write a test plan that is full and complete enough for someone else to execute the test.
- Describe the test report requirements contained in ISO/IEC 25062:2006 "Common Industry Format (CIF) for usability test reports".
- Deliver a usability test report with a standard "look and feel".
What do I get when I book this course?
- 1 day training course with a usability expert.
- Practical checklists, worksheets and extensive notes to take home.
- 24/7 support to help you apply your learning.
- A proper, air-conditioned learning environment.
- CPD-approved course attendance certificate.
- A 2-course lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- A money-back guarantee.
This course lasts one day.
Usability immersion training
- Web Usability
- Intranet Usability
- Software Usability
- 2-hr User Experience Briefing
- Online User Experience training
Usability design training
- Design Thinking
- Web accessibility for developers
- Forms usability
- Axure Essentials
- Advanced prototyping with Axure
- Prototyping mobile interfaces with Axure
- How to write on-line documentation
- How to write an effective Style Guide
- Writing and editing for the web
- Usable mobile applications and IVRs
Usability research training
- Contextual inquiry
- Lean UX Starter Kit
- Introduction to design ethnography
- A practical guide to usability testing
- Build your own usability lab
- Best practice in usability test moderation
- Morae Essentials
- Advanced usability testing with Morae
- A practical guide to card sorting
- How to carry out an expert review
- How to design web surveys
- The CIF for Usability Test Reports
- SPSS Essentials
- Advanced Statistics Using SPSS
Usability management training
- Usability standards and legislation
- Web accessibility briefing
- Cost justifying usability
- How to set and track usability metrics
- Consultancy skills
- User experience as a strategic process