Download the best of Userfocus. For free.
If you're a user experience researcher, start here.
This eBook contains 91 pages of real-world help on user experience research, in handy portable form.
- What user researchers can learn from Sherlock Holmes
- The 4 questions to ask in a cognitive walkthrough
- Usability test data
- Red route usability: The key user journeys with your web site
- Measuring satisfaction: Beyond the usability questionnaire
- Site visit interviews: from good to great
- The 5 habits of highly effective field researchers
- Is consumer research losing its focus?
- Do you make these 4 mistakes when carrying out a usability review?
- How to create personas your design team will believe in